Come through for another week of radical study!
Tuesday, February 23th, 2016
- 12:00-1:00pm: Nivedita Nath: Voices from JNU ‘When protest becomes sedition: Responses from students in India’.
- 1:00-2:00pm: Studyhall: Read, dance, mingle, learn, love
- 2:00-3:00pm: Thabisile Griffin: “Historical Examples of Radical Study Circles”
Wednesday, February 24th, 2016
- 12:00-1:00pm: Shondrea Thornton and Bianca Beauchemin: “Get them Ratchet Girls in Formation #BlackGirlMagic”
- 1:00-2:00pm: Studyhall: Reading LA Queer Resistance: Hollywood Industrial Complex
- 2:00-3:00pm: Weaponizing the Undercommons: Shondrea Thornton and Mary Senyonga “What Have You Done For Me Lately? Confronting Misogynoir”