Keep on keeping on Undercommons!
Tuesday Feb 2, 2016
- 12:00-1:00pm Leslie Quintanilla and Jay Mo (UCSD student-activists), “Borders are Obsolete: Beyond the “Borderlands” of Palestine and US-Mexico”
- Studyhall 1:00-2:00pm:
Group Discussion: “Resisting 5-0 on Campus and the Criminalization of Student Dissent” (student-activists and LA activists share tactics and strategies)
- 2:00-3:00pm Olufemi Taiwo, Nivedita Nath, and Marques Vestal, “Liberal Democracy and the Fable of Freedom: Caste, Race, and Class”
Wednesday Feb 3, 2016
- 12:00-1:00pm “White People for Black Lives: The Meaning of White [Accomplice]ship”
(Facilitators: Paul Michael / all Undercommons participants)
- 1:00-2:00pm: Madina Thiam & Deonte Harris, “Black Europe”
- 2:00-3:00pm, STUDYHALL: Tooling up For Diaspora: French Lessons with Bianca!